Sunday, January 11, 2009

Yikes!

I admit, I had to gulp hard when I read that Kim Woods, my biggest, adoring fan, sent the blog to a list of our friends to whom I'd never bared my nakedness before.  (Remember... I was one of the few scrapwives who did not naked-wrestle at the Lake of the Ozarks!)

So... my fat belly has been "outed" like never before!  Thanks, Kim!  I trust that you girls will guard my fat secret with your lives.  So far I've only had to rely on $40 girdles and big sweaters and my "transition" pregnancy jeans to guard my secret.  Now I have to rely on all of you with actual mouths... some of them, big... to keep my little secret!  

So if I notice that any of your husbands look at me differently and try to avoid me at parties, I will know that you have shared my fat secret with them and I will have to kill both of you, so get your wills in order, please.  Wouldn't want the state to have to raise any of your children.  You've been warned!

Nicole Johnston... this especially means you!  ("Darcie snores like a mother-f-er!)

Just kidding!  .....Or am I?

Love you girls...  your fat, but getting skinny friend!

4 comments:

  1. Darcie! You are going to kick ass and take names. And, I will gladly naked wrestle with you anytime, fat or skinny! Your skinny legs are smoke and mirrors, I never even noticed the weight. That's where I always gain first, so I am always jealous of skinny thighs! We just joined the community center by my house this week, Vinny and I can work out and the kids can swim. I haven't worked out in forever! Vinny has 50 lbs to lose, and I have 10, so we are right there with ya! You will do awesome and will be a skinny bitch in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Don't worry, Vinny is not going to see this! And I will not force you to look at his fat belly either! He would rather die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Darcie, I only sent to people that would be supportive of you and/or are in a quest to be skinny bitches too. Aren't we all? I misunderstood a previous mention of sharing with people that might want to be inspired. I thought this little circle would just realy appreciate the effort and support you the whole way!

    Darcie, not only do you have amazing long, thin legs but you are so naturally gorgeous with no wrinkles! I also gain in my butt and legs first and that is harder to hide. Like I said before, you can disconnect your youtube vid if you get worried. I just love what you say in it and FOR REAL you are not as big as you think you...plus you don't have cellulite. I'd gladly weigh 10 lbs more if I didn't have cellulite and wrinkles!!. We all have our crosses to bare :)

    We all love you and are here supporting you all the way. If we keep each other on track we'll all be healthier in the end.

    hugs
    kim

    ReplyDelete