Thursday, January 22, 2009

new pics of five lbs lighter and new slipcovers.








This is what five pounds lost looks like.  I know it's not much yet.  I really ne
ed to incorporate a consistent workout and I'll take it off more quickly.  If only the pounds would come off from cleaning, sewing and working on the computer.  Seriously, every time I have




some free time to do a workout, an agent will call and schedule a showing.  So... in addition to my new belly pictures, I think I'll also post a few pics of my newly slipcovered couch and dining room chairs.  I've waisted a bunch of time making those!  I really am fond of the results, tho.  Big shout out to my mom and to Mi
chele for helping me get the house ready this time.  Thankfully, Michele is strong-like-bull and we heeve-hoed the furniture around.  My mom is always exhausted when she leaves to go back to Iowa.

On the house front... John and I looked at a super-cool house over the weekend that is in Soulard, the oldest part of St Louis.  It is huge and cool and super-dee-duper (as Barney would say).  We change houses like some people change their clothes.
Anyway... If we could sell our current house and buy this mac-daddy house... we'd have gobs and gobs of room for guests and scrapbook divas.



1 comment:

  1. Hey your back dimples are going away! Keep up the good work! Have you heard of this thing called the Bodybugg? It is a little computer thing you wear on your arm that tracks your calorie expenditure and somehow also tracks your calorie intake, and lets you know how many more calories you can eat for the day to reach your goal. Looks cool.

    ReplyDelete